The Talent Acquisition Manager is a trusted advisor to operations and support teams to source and identify top talent and guide managers through hiring processes and decisions. The Talent Acquisition Manager will assist in all areas of Human Resources while owning specific strategies, programs, processes and policies to ensure alignment with the company goals, strategy, mission and vision.
• Responsible for the full-cycle recruitment process for a variety of positions, including production, managerial, technical and professional.
• Source, screen, interview and assess a diverse pool of candidates for a wide range of positions.
• Partner with hiring managers to understand recruiting needs and recommend, develop and implement innovative and cost-effective staffing strategies and tactics.
• Reviews and updates job descriptions before posting to ensure content accurately reflects position responsibilities and requirements.
• Review and verify requisition requests to budgeted headcount. Based on budget and headcount analysis, works with VP of HR to make strategic staffing-management recommendations.
• Coordinates the internal job posting system and ensures all positions are properly requisitioned and posted in a timely manner.
• Manage recruiting agency relationship throughout the search, selection and offer processes.
• Schedules new hires for pre-employment processing and new hire orientation. Works closely with the Training function.
• Shares ownership of the new hire orientation process with the Training Manager.
• Performs a variety of tasks, such as the creation and development of print and online advertising, limited website content development, internal communications, and other marketing material.
• Leads employee relations issues, conducts confidential investigations, coaches managers and works with VP of HR to conclude issues.
• Advise management and employees regarding policy interpretation.
• Perform various responsibilities to include metric tracking and reporting, new employee orientations and other projects as assigned.
• Assist in the development of relationships with colleges, and various outreach organizations such as non-profits and veteran based employment entities.
• Research, coordinate and participate in various recruiting strategies such as career fairs, college recruiting programs, and diverse organizations to educate the public about job opportunities as well as attract talent
Education and Previous Experience Requirements
Bachelor’s degree in human resources management or applicable discipline. PHR/SPHR or SHRM-SCP preferred. Must have 5+ years of progressive human resources experience with a minimum of 3+ years of varied recruiting to include hourly, management, technical and professional positions. Previous experience in a manufacturing environment highly desired. Must possess a technical and working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint and the ability to learn new software. Experience with iCims highly desirable.