For over 50 years, Anoplate has provided solutions to meet the rigid specifications and diverse needs of the industries we serve. This has been accomplished by a dedicated, well trained and talented workforce. At Anoplate our values drive our decisions. Our core belief is to fulfill the needs of our employees in order to meet the needs of our customers.
- Purpose Driven. Our employees understand that their work goes into making people’s lives better, safer and more fulfilling by meeting the current and future needs of society. That’s why our employees believe ‘good enough’ is never good enough.
- More than just a paycheck. Anoplate relies on the personal success of our employees. We offer competitive pay with performance and skill acquisition based increases. Comprehensive medical benefits with zero premium cost dental coverage, 401(k), vacation & personal days, paid holidays, wellness program, profit sharing program and a career long opportunity to learn, grow and advance.
- Teamwork is our way of life. To guarantee continued success, we engage our employees by first offering a safe environment and manage with an approachable style that is based on trust (in the employee to meet our customer’s needs and in leadership to keep the company stable and growing). Our doors as well as our lines of communication are always open.
- Growth equals Opportunity. Our people investments allow Anoplate to pursue opportunities in the marketplace. Ongoing training drives development of new skills, increased compensation and opportunity to advance. We continually improve skills sets through training, mentoring and professional development.
- Diverse Career Options. From production positions across 2 shifts to quality inspectors; sales to engineering; maintenance technicians to chemists; programmers to managers; Anoplate has opportunities for talented individuals with a variety of skill sets.
Make an Impact. Put your talent to work for a company with a great history and unlimited future. Whether your passion is production, quality, engineering, customer service, management, planning, scheduling or maintenance, we have an opportunity for you.
Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
Drug Free Workplace (DFW)
Employment subject to pre-employment drug testing and background screening.