The Customer Service Supervisor is responsible for providing effective customer service for internal and external customers by using knowledge of company products and programs. The Customer Service Supervisor must also communicate effectively with team members within the sales department.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Handling face-to-face inquiries from customers
- Manage and train Customer Service Associates
- Set reasonable customer satisfaction goals and work with the team to meet them on a consistent basis
- Interact with customers on a daily basis, responding to their questions and guiding them to the appropriate service
- On-board new employees and train them based on your expertise and skill set
- Help support outside sales with data and questions while they are on the road
- Create and implement an effective customer loyalty program
- Calling customers with changes of shipment dates outside the original promise
- Follow up on recent jobs and up sell on other finishes and capabilities
- Holding the organization accountable for the responding back to customer questions in a reasonable time period
Required Skills and Knowledge:
- Must have highly developed sense of integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction.
- Must exhibit extreme attention to detail
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office and Google Docs
- Time management and the ability to prioritize under pressure is critical
- Communication proficiency and teamwork orientation is a must
- Ability to translate your skills to other employees through training and mentoring